View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 11:35 PM   #82
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Honestly with the way JRich is playing it wouldn't shock me to see RC cut his minutes in half and give them to Redick.

I'm not even a fan of the Redick trade but this dude JRich is proving to be unreliable.

RC might decide he can live with Redick's defensive flaws more than he can JRich's inconsistent performances.

And you know how much I hate lack of defense but if this guy isn't shutting anyone down or knocking down shots then's what's his purpose?
Yea that was my attempt at sarcasm.

JJ Reddick isn't moving the needle if he ever even plays. Much like Curry he may give you some good things via shooting but defensively he will give it back. I could care less if he starts or doesn't.

Everyone's inconsistent AF outside of Luka and Brunson, including our 2nd best player. Some nights he shows promise, other nights he looks like he's holding us hostage with that fat max.

DP and DFS have incriminating pics of Rick or Cubes apparently.

Maybe sitting our young stars on B2Bs may be the most consistent thing about our team.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote