View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 01:35 PM   #88
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I usually give Carlisle a pass but if he’s not willing to give the young players a fair shake bring in someone who will. There’s absolutely no excuse for not playing Green or Bey especially when we knew there was a high probability of losing the game without KP or Luka. It’s pretty ridiculous.
I thought they would draft Bane tbh

But after seeing the rookies this year I think the guy who they really missed on was the kid in Detroit (Bey).

That dude is a legit 3&D talent who could have started this year as a rookie for the Mavs.

I don't know how RC wouldn't have started that dude if you watch him.

Hell we could have kept Curry and drafted Bey based on what I've seen from him he's better than Richardson.

Had the Mavs executed properly this past off season Imagine how their future would have looked with the following lineup

Luka
Bey
DFS
Wood
KP

Curry
Brunson
THJ
Kleber
WCS

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-28-2021 at 01:38 PM.
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote