View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 10:33 PM   #91
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I usually give Carlisle a pass but if he’s not willing to give the young players a fair shake bring in someone who will. There’s absolutely no excuse for not playing Green or Bey especially when we knew there was a high probability of losing the game without KP or Luka. It’s pretty ridiculous.
You bring up a good point. 90% of all people give Rick and the organization a pass, but why? Rick hasn't shown he can win a single playoff series in the new NBA e.g. post 2013 style of play. He did a great job in 2011 and that can't be taken away from him nor should it, however he should be questioned 10 years later. There is a shelf life to everything.

My question to fellow Mavs fans. Given what other teams have seemed to be able to do as far as talent add at the trade deadline, what makes us think the Mavs will take a step change next year? Luka is already a top 5 or 6 guy in the league. Without the ability to add significant secondary playmaking, I see Luka heading into his rookie extension year potentially frustrated. Doesn't seem to be any hope of adding anything in the draft since we don't do well when drafting outside the lottery. Just venting...
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote