View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 05:09 AM   #176
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I think you're onto something. It may not have much to do with Trump at all, but rather about the change candidate vs. the status quo candidate.

Not sure how much more of the endless war status quo we can take though. It's Clinton, not Trump, that's not only been pushing for all the wars, but in the debate tonight hinted that Russia is now the enemy. That is not a direction I think we want to go.
But in this case you might be talking about Hillary's Enemy vs. Trump's Puppet Master... I'm a pacifist, but I'd rather go toe-to-toe with Russia than be their bitch.

Sidenote: the "Endless War" has been going on for 70 (170?) years now. The game of Risk isn't over until your empire controls all of the territories -- and anybody who plays Risk knows the Middle East is essential to gaining victory over Asia... Look at a map, we have troops on the border of every country in the region via Israel, Iraq and Afghanistan... Not to mention Saudi and Turkish airspace/coastline. These policies go way beyond Hillary. This is the same American New World Order sh!t that's been going on since the Cold War started, of course Russia is our enemy. The consolidation of power on this planet is real, and only one country can come out on top. Hillary knows which team she's playing for -- she's consolidating... For America... (Well, at least a few extremely wealthy/powerful Americans... But we get to pay for it in blood and taxes!)

Lesson: don't nominate a Donald when you're trying to stop a Hillary (although Rubio, and especially Cruz, would be doing the same thing as Hillary, so........)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-20-2016 at 05:31 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote