Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 12:51 PM   #37
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that I don't like football, but I hate the two weeks before the Superbowl, and the four or so weeks after it. Damn it, 80% of Sportscenter is dedicated to the Superbowl, and has been for the past week and a half, and will be for another month or so. Damn it, what a pain in the ass to wait for Mavericks highlights!

While we're at it, I think commercial breaks are downright comical in Football games. Team Scores, PAT, Commercial. Kick off. Commercial. 2 minute Warning. Commercial. Timeout. Commercial. I feel like I'm watching MTV.