View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #116
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, I'm torn here.

You get two keepers in Spygate Freakout (for those of you guys not in it, it is a PPR with one offensive option slot which allows a QB). I know MJD is going to be one of them, cause he's a beast, but then I have Matt Schaub and Greg Jennings. I'd been leaning towards Schaub all this time between of the dual QB, but now I'm second guessing myself. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not keeping Schaub now. The question is, keep Jennings or just take the 2nd round draft pick.

And that's mainly why I'm typing this. This is my first year dealing with keepers, so how common is it for people to forgo their second keeper and just use their draft pick?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote