View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #335
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see DSJ average more like 5fta per game than 2.8. For various reasons we all know he only had 2.8 a game last year. He also really needs to be around 75-80% next year as opposed to 69%. Those 2 things alone make him nearly a 20 point scorer and much more efficient from a TS% perspective. I love that he can create his own shot but for now I'd like him to take less of those dribble move step back 3's and trust making the right pass over isolation. Deep into the shot clock or closing quarters that's a different story obviously. I'm pretty confident that DAJ is going to be a huuuuuuge boost to DSJ's ability inside the paint to either get better looks himself or for DAJ or from a kick out with a collapsing defense.

Edit-
Also with Doncic I think he can focus more on attacking and scoring.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 08-11-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote