View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 11:04 PM   #39
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all
Default RE:Official EAGLES @ "Please Don't Hurt Us" COWBOYS thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by: FINtastic
Quote:
Originally posted by: GP
I didn't think the Cowboys had a snowball's chance in hell tonight so I am not upset. In fact, when the Cows scored that second touchdown all I could think of was that there was to much time on the clock and the Eagles would be at 35 by the half. They may have the worst secondary in the NFL but everyone at Valley Ranch was in denial during training camp. They need to play Lee and go ahead and cut both Anderson and George. Both are as useless as tits on a boar hog.
George is pretty useless, but I would keep Anderson. He's not starter material anymore, but Anderson can still make plays. I kind of like Anderson as a change of pace guy.
Agreed; however, since their defense is so bad they have no realistic shot at the playoffs. Might as well bring in some guys that might be able to play in a couple of years. Time to play Jones and Lee when Jones comes back.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote