View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 12:41 AM   #80
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Luka has a personal vendetta against anyone who talks sht to him or gets away with anything. There's not enough teams in the league to avoid a guy who Luka has in his cross hairs. He isn't backing down from anyone. Gobert is just the latest victim. He happens to be a really good player but since their beef started we are 1-1 and 1-0 with our new squad. These teams are concerned to play us too and would rather not face Luka first round so it goes both ways.

I'm not saying we are contenders yet, but teams don't want this kid to bust their ass out of the first round... and all we need is for role players to step up and help.
My biggest concern is at center.

I think in a 7 game series we could get worn down if Jokic, Ayton or Gobert cross our path.

But I feel really good about our ability to matchup on perimeter now as opposed to years past because we have multiple guys DFS, Bullock, Green and Brown that finally gives us length and Luka has improved aswell on that end of the floor.

Matchups will be huge but I think the Mavs might finally crack the 2nd round.

I'd be really disappointed if they were a 1st round out again since they have a good amount of playoff experience under their belt now.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-09-2022 at 01:06 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote