View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #65
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
My problem with the last episode was the, as Todd VanDerWerff calls it, "horror movie logic" involved in finally getting Nazir. The FBI doesn't have canine units, which would have easily tracked down that hideaway? Carrie goes in there UNARMED, and then LEAVES her armed partner? She then ends up hiding behind a barrel? She doesn't have a radio? Just didn't make a lick of sense.

It also didn't make sense that Nazir didn't even try to kill her like he easily disposed of the armored and gun-toting FBI agent (or pick up said dead FBI agent's rifle). Of course, there are some who think that the whole operation with Walden was a set-up between Brody and Nazir, and Carrie needed to stay alive in order to make her protect Brody.
I just don't think Homeland is the kind of show that you can dissect like that and come away satisfied. So very few shows are.

And I don't buy that Brody/Nazir theory at all. Doesn't fit with the events in that awful episode.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote