View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 12:05 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
I say photograph each voter, coupled with fingerprints, ocular photos, and/or cheek swabs, with all data sent into a central voter database hub for processing. No need to carry anything with you to the polls other than your own behind. As a young minority, I just confirmed I've got one, and I would mind less about this than say... getting VR stripped and irradiated every time I go to the airport, having my emails stored and read by the secret police, or being audited because someone doesn't like me.

Bonus upside: more government jobs, spending, and a new administrative department to secure voting.

Why a photo ID became the hill to die on with all the other crap thrust upon us is beyond me...
What is a voter? Democrats would like for anyone in the country to be a voter (ergo the immigration open border push AND the push to have no id at all for voting).
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote