View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:27 AM   #22
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

On the " you could have got him in the next round" arguments i completely disagree. If you think a player is the best pick for you, take him. All it takes is one other team that views the player the same way you do and he isn't there the next time you pick. For example several teams were apparently really high on Frederick but assumed he'd be there in the second so they waited on him. How'd that work out?

As for our picks I love them. Jones is probably the best pure athlete to ever wear the star and apparently a stand up guy and leader too. I think we play him at fs this year. Also our pass rush could easily have gone from anemic to devastating. This is a very high variance defense but if you look at the upside it could actually end up being very good. Brent was a very good 1 technique before his issues if he comes back you can role with law/Brent/hardy/Gregory on pass rushing downs. That is a scary pass rush. Also even on normal downs our front seven should be solid if we stay healthy.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote