View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 09:30 PM   #109
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
We're leaving a wreck in our wake

Jazz? Already didn't get along and Snyder was drinking. Now they have to blow it up. Jazz have to trade either Gobert or Mitchell and may trade both and blow it up.

Suns? Stuck in cap hell and Sarver is a cheap bastard. CP is still guaranteed 59million over the next two seasons even as his contributions drop. They're over the cap with or without McGee and Ayton. I can't see them maxing Ayton so this might be the last year we see CP/Booker/Ayton
Talkin’ NBA: “Deandre Ayton is going to get a max contract in the marketplace somewhere… There are a lot of teams lining up to figure out: how can we acquire him?” — @Adrian Wojnarowski on where things stand between Ayton & the Suns “NBA Today” #NBATwitter #ValleyProud – via Twitter _Talkin_NBA

I guess I missed it, but apparently there was some beef between Ayton and Monty Williams during game 7? Monty told Ayton he quit on the team? I can’t imagine they just let an asset like Ayton walk for nothing by not matching, but I understand their hesitation to max him.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote