View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 09:05 PM   #83
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
He signed with New York

But I think the McGee signing is sneaky good for Dallas.

I prefer Wood to play the 4 because he's not any good in terms of interior defense and rim protection.

They could even go big and start McGee and Wood together with Bullock and DFS as the wing defenders.

I'd bring Dinwiddie off the bench to run the 2nd team.

Losing Brunson was a tough pill to swallow because he was so effecient and rarely turned the ball over. I'm holding out hope they can somehow turn Powell and THJ into Brogdon.
McGee is fine as a backup 5. I'm perfectly satisfied with the center rotation now. But now we desperately need both a wing and PG and we have virtually nothing left. Powell and THJ for Brogdon would be fantastic. Throw in Dragic for the vet min and I would consider the offseason a success even with losing Brunson. I don't see why Indiana does that deal that deal though. We'd probably have to throw in a future 1st too, and man, I reeeeaaallly don't want to give any more of those up unless it's an absolute no brainer. Gun to my head, I probably would do that deal, but I'm squeamish about it.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote