View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 01:22 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure if he was ever available for what we had of if he should have been our top priority which was my argument. I think the SnT proved that we weren't in the running.

Regardless, I think it all worked out with Wood eventually coming here and I'd rather have Wood.

Still, I'm thrilled for him. That Euroleague run certainly gave him a boost and he's gone full super-Saiyan and the Jazz are making Minnesota look like the second stupidest team in the league after the Lakers. Jazz got so many FRPs for their supposed stars and are yet staying relevant and have massive assets for either a rebuild or to outbid us for some roster upgrades if they continue winning.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote