View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 03:30 PM   #104
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'd be shocked if Tim was starting next game. To do it that quickly wouldn't make sense. If they think they have figured that out but can't figure out to start Wood, would be wild.

I'm not saying THJ starting is a bad idea. I just don't see how they could just decide that after a good game. If we are basing it off a good game, wood would have started game 2.

SD off the bench makes fine sense, but you lose the 2ndary creator/ball handler in the SLU while adding another 1 dimensional perimeter shooter. 3 non ball handlers who are even capable of more than a cpl dribbles to buy time for Luka to get open again and reset...and McGee, whatever he does.
Well Kidd mentioned it before the game yesterday, so I'm guessing things are fluid. He also kept Tim in the game late over Spencer.

https://twitter.com/CallieCaplan/sta...65098886680577

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote