View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 10:28 AM   #1458
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
This? all this.

It?s criminal how they?ve handled acquiring or obtaining talent to surround around Luka.

We have the best player in basketball, a true generational hall of fame once in a lifetime talent and they?ve blown it. They?ve surrounded him with one dimensional role players and journeymen his entire Mavs career.

It?s on par or maybe even worse than what the Cavs did with a young LeBron.
But the worst part is they seem to double down on this every summer. Like, they did absolutely nothing to get another ball handler. SO many fans (ones I've even long known well) shot me down like well plenty of time left to do something. NOPE. Do they even care? Does Luka not want another handler? It's so obvious that it gives me a headache.

Dragic and DSJ were soooo easy to acquire that the towel guy coulda closed those deals.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote