View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 10:23 AM   #22
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
What the Mavs need to be a championship caliber team- 1. another quality ball-handling guard, 2. Quit bullshitting around and just start Wood already.

I honestly think that's it. I really think we're on the cusp of being really, really good. But the Mavs are shooting themselves in the foot by not doing anything to replace Brunson, and insisting on bringing Wood off the bench- which in opinion is the reason Luka and Wood haven't developed a real two-man game yet.
I believe the same. However, if you could upgrade the big position and somehow start a Wood/Turner front court, would you do it? Essentially a massive upgrade on Powell/Maxi/McGee. Could 1-2 punch it and grab McConnell, too.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote