View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 04:29 PM   #1461
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I didn't hear any local sports media talking Bane up at 18. Someone probably floated it, but vast majority would have taken Bey. I know I would have taken Bane over anyone else avail because I watched every single TCU game and even said as much.

I completely agree that Bane would have been a sick combo to pair with Luka and FO fuct up.

However, Green has been better and it was always known that he would take more time than some other guys. He hasn't sparked as soon as I hoped, but he is coming around.
Green has grown into a solid contributor this year. I have changed my mind based on what I have seen that he will have a 7 to 10 year plus year career in NBA as a solid role player/hustling journeyman. Coming into the season I would have placed money on out of league after next year.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote