Thread: Game 19 - Bucks
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 08:01 AM   #38
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Was listening to Locked on Mavs and Nick Angstadt said it best

Yes everyone is craving for Wood and Luka to play together more. But that tandem as he pointed out has been absolutely terrible together defensively.

What they give you on offense gets voided on defense.

I'm by no means defending Kidd but his hands are tied this year because he knows this team can't compete in the playoffs if they can't play defense.

If they want to play Wood, Luka and Dinwiddie big minutes together they sure as hell better figure out something to put defense around them. I mean of that trio you have to hide 3 guys on the floor defensively and right now the Mavs just don't have the capable players.

Which is really shocking to me because I thought coming into the season with McGee, DFS and Bullock they would be more balanced. Green might be the guy who needs to start becoming the primary wing defender because I think at this point he's elevated himself above both DFS and Bullock
Nick was one of the biggest defenders of the Kidd decision to bring wood off the bench. If that were working thrn I'm sure everyone would have grown to be ok with it.

Problem is, is not remotely working. Dfs and Bullock are getting blown apart defensively. They're both terrible. They aren't contributing on either side of the ball. Mc gee is a huge let down too, he's been poor defensively. Thj is actually just in the way of any progress. He's such a negative when he's out there.

Idc If Wood doesn't work in the SLU, it's just dumb to not give it 10 games and try it at this point.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote