View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 10:53 PM   #100
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Lol is this kidd. You and him the only ones who hate wood. Team is trash but he?s clearly a starter on this roster.

The fact this team has zero fight, don?t want to defend with any effort correlates with the coach as well.

Edit: wood 10-13 lmao but I guess you have your told ya moment cause the team lost
Show me anywhere in my post where I said Wood sucks or I hate Wood

I said it doesn't matter who starts or who finishes games for this team they won't win because none of them play defense.

None of them doesn't just mean Wood. That includes every single MF on this team who laces up the sneakers with the exception of possibly Josh Green.

This team can score 120 points nightly with Luka and Wood both getting busy and that won't change a damn thing at the end of the day because they are going to give up 125.

So, I could less who starts, who finishes or who scores the most points. The ultimate doom for this team is a roster full of shitty defensive players.

Kidd can't fix that shit.

This team got full of itself just like Atlanta did after they made the ECF's.

MF's decided they had arrived already and completely fucking forget it was defense that separated them from previous Mavs teams over the last 3 playoffs.

Last edited by Dallas41; 12-01-2022 at 10:54 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote