View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 11:44 AM   #113
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
I'm of the opinion that the fans are freaking out way worse than the team is. What we learned last season is that being great in the 1st half of the season don't mean a thing. The Mavs were well below .500 after December last season and things came together when it mattered most. I think the Mavs are a good team, but just not completely interested in throwing the kitchen sink at every game at this time. And if my hypothesis is correct, then they need to manage Luka's minutes better going forward.
lol at comparing last season, its not even remotely the same. Luka out of shape, Covid sidelining the team, Jalen taking off in december, tough schedule to start the season.

Now: Luka has come in doing legendary things, highest minutes of his career AND losing to the easiest schedule to start the season when factored in they play teams missing multiple starters, and no jalen. supporting cast is worse, theres no collective unity, and its obvious something is going on behind the scenes. Even Skin all but confirmed it responding on twitter with "ya think"

Last edited by Melonhead; 12-02-2022 at 11:53 AM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote