View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 12:02 PM   #114
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Supporting cast has played worse. I do not believe they ARE worse. The shooting has to come around as the key to unlocking any sort of success. Some are saying we are a good offensive team which may be the case when comparing to the rest of the league. But I am seeing SO many instances in which the offense can improve and carry this team. Hell, it's what has to happen since I don't see the same light at the end of the tunnel for the defense.

Free throws, 3 point shooting, and rebounding more aggressively on offense would go a long way to improving this team. They have guys here to do it better than they have so far. I still remain of the feeling that a change is needed. Hardy and/or Dorsey or make a trade. Either light a spark with youngins or unclog the drain by trading vets. The latter is harder because you're trading perceived bad players and trying to get better ones.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote