View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 07:22 PM   #87
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Team has an energy issue. That was my takeaway today. First half, asleep at the wheel per usual. Second half, Tim makes threes and it PUMPED everyone up. Suddenly the defense was WCF worthy and the offense was in sync. Like, out of the blue.

I still feel it's a lot to do with a lack of energy coaching staff. That's why you play the young guys as much as you can. Vets feed off of young energy. I'm telling you.

The point is...without that energy, we can't overcome our mediocre talent around Luka. Everything has to be clicking for it to work.

Green, Hardy, Green, Hardy, Green, Hardy.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 12-03-2022 at 07:24 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote