View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 05:17 PM   #39
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Reminder for all to read Kirk Henderson's Mavs Moneyball article for last month "Help is not on the way". This team is screwed from a team building perspective. No assets, no draft capital, no salary space. Hope is the strategy.
I call BS and that there's always a move to be made in the NBA. Would hate to have my team's FO having the same woe-is-me thought process. Deals can be made. We have assets, draft capital, but no space though with contracts that can be moved. Is it as much as others? No, probably in the bottom 3rd of the league if you add it all up. But to say we have nothing and trades are impossible is naive. I doubt Kirk said zilch could be done but rather his opinion is that nothing will get done for various reasons, none of which carry a 0% probability.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote