Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #14
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Well there's definitely smoke to the trade THJ fire. We all have to like that but only if it's for a smart swap.

I don't mind something like the LeVert trade idea. It's painfully obvious that Cavs team needs some shooting, however streaky it might be. LeVert being an expiring is attractive, but I think he could actually help this team more than THJ this year. Could we convince them for a swap of McGee/Lopez?

Not seeing a fit with Miami, tbh. Lowry looks toast and is 36(!) with another almost $30MM due next season. Robinson has fallen off a cliff and that contract is gonna hurt them as they'd have to tie a solid pick to him. Martin/Strus are nice but tough to match up dollars. No thanks to Oladipo, just can't stay on the floor.

The Pacers winning is not helping! They've been playing great ball but maybe some good ole fashioned tampering to force Turner out would be nice lol (jk, sorta...) -- I'd love to add Turner and McConnell to this squad. Re-up Wood and Turner, Cuban will have to finally take a money hit, but all good when he realizes what they can do.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote