View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 03:13 PM   #2477
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Lol sure, but that's not what was said now was it? Derr Derrrrr movie buddy derrrp
That was exactly what I said. I said I think Cuban has decided to keep Powell here. To you that's as crazy as saying invisible people exist everywhere for some reason. Just dumb. It's not that far fetched and the evidence supports it because Powells been here since Rajon freaking Rondo came here in a trade. Mediocre role players usually end up on 10 different teams not 1 for 9 years.

Why do you care so much anyway? You have your own Cuban fanboy club? Cuban is a joke everybody knows that. We know for a fact he gets in the middle of trades when he really isn't qualified to do so and he's been doing it since he got here. You went way overboard in your reaction you could have just said you don't agree like an adult. Grow up it's just a game. I don't even give a shit if I'm wrong, it's just my opinion.

Last edited by JustJay; 01-23-2023 at 03:24 PM.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote