View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 09:47 PM   #7
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
Powell is literally the worst starter in the NBA. How in the world do the Mavs not know that seeing how he was unplayable in the playoffs?
I can't believe I'm going to say this but at this point I'd rather watch Lawson go out there and screw up then watch Powell do the same shit over and over again.

I have not been aboard with playing all the younger players because I think your stopping Luka fro taking advantage of the situation with the west being so down this year.

But right now, I guess Hardy, Lawson and Green can't be any worse than failing with the same redundant veterans.

This product just looks stale as hell the deeper we get into the season and Cuban probably believes once again this core roster just needs more time to jell together
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote