View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 09:55 PM   #9
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I can't believe I'm going to say this but at this point I'd rather watch Lawson go out there and screw up then watch Powell do the same shit over and over again.

I have not been aboard with playing all the younger players because I think your stopping Luka fro taking advantage of the situation with the west being so down this year.

But right now, I guess Hardy, Lawson and Green can't be any worse than failing with the same redundant veterans.

This product just looks stale as hell the deeper we get into the season and Cuban probably believes once again this core roster just needs more time to jell together
It's the lineups that just aren't working, and let's be honest, Wood out is a big deal. We don't have enough talent to lose his production.

But the worst sin is that it's not fun to watch. Luka having a Jordan year, and it's not fun. That is enough to fire everyone and trade half the team as far as I'm concerned.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote