View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 10:59 AM   #2493
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
No, you're right, company tax write offs pay for a lot of tickets. BUT there are quite a few blue seats available on weekday games.

I think people will show up as long as Luka is here, but for the little that it's worth, I'm not buying until changes are made (had season tickets for 13 straight seasons at one point). I do pay 20 a month for Bally. Re-thinking that one as well...
I hear ya, but in the end, your contribution will likely only affect Bally, which is still a noble cause!

I do think the public outcry and rumor mill will nudge Cuban and FO to make a move. This isn't like last year, the Mavs are set up for a slate of games that will be a sludge fest. The likely results will push them even further to make a move. We just have to hope it's the right one...
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote