View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #16
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Who are your favorite players?

I'm partial to Zidane and Henry over the years.

You might say that 1998 was the year that grabbed my attention...that's about the time that my sons started playing and I started watching...needless to say that 1998 France team had a special run...

Seeing Zidane go out the way he done was a real downer...I have grown to hate Team Italy and consider them a dirty team, which as I have researched is pretty much the reputation that they have.

Unfortunately, the most soccer I watch has been the North Texas Youth Scene...starting in August, I will be moving to the College scene as I keep up with my own kid and his own soccer dreams.

No doubt, I will be catching more pro games next year, as my parenting time is opened up with the guys headed off to college.

I'm looking forward to gaining a stronger Soccer Education!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote