View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by come_on_now
This is an internet forum, not a think tank for how to stop an asteroid from hitting Earth. Let's not get too full of yourselves.

I don't care how many posts you have or anyone here. I've been there and done that being the top poster on Cowboys forums, the most popular guy, most loved and most hated at the same time so your speech bores me. Having 3,000 or 18,000 posts doesn't make your opinion on the Mavs any more qualified than mine. All it says is that you have nothing else to do. I've been that guy... I know exactly how that works.

I may be new, but every thread I start I makes sure and bring a perspective that hasn't been discussed and I want it seen, not buried in the 200 posts of a thread going supernova.

If you can't deal with this and you think your forum is so prescious that someone new to this particular forum can't possibly have anything of value to contribute unless they've posted a lot of times let me know I'll be glad to move on.
How's the weather up there?

Its not about new posters not having valuable opinions. Its about trying to minimize unneccessary clutter. If you're really into things like "Warrior Hate" or looking at a front page filled with identical threads, I suggest you try www.mavtalk.com or the lovely espn message boards.

All that we're asking here is for a little bit of consideration.

Is it really too much to ask?

You are certainly one of the "good" new members that we have.

But you really missed the point of this thread.

Edited: To be nice. That's right, this is me being nice....see the smiley?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-19-2007 at 06:54 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote