View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:17 PM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
if Bibby is the answer for Houston, I'm not very worried. He wasn't particularly great this year.
This year he didn't have Webber/Divac/Peja/Miller in their primes either.

If he was with Yao and TMac -- who you gonna guard -- those two or Bibby.
With the current team he is on, I wouldn't double Miller, or Rahim. Artest maybe sometimes. Martin, no. That leaves him to be the #1 option quite often, and to have to create.

Bibby, with TMac and Yao, becomes at best the #3 option -- like he was with Webber and Peja, and his game turns around dramatically. Wide open 3's and pick n rolls within an offense he ran quite well for several years, I would think would do wonders.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote