View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #7
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Ugh, I have to install the Amazon App Store, create an account and open up all sorts of settings on my phone to Amazon, who is currently linked to that NSA scandal... I think I'll just keep using the basic site.

Thanks, anyway!
"However, if Verizon, which is Order No. 80, and the first quarter got order No. 1 — then there can be as many as 79 companies involved.

So somewhere between 40 and 79 is the number of companies, Internet and telecom companies, that are participating in this data transfer in the NSA"

However you access Dallas-mavs it's too late. They already know all the disgusting things we would like to do with Dirk.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote