View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 10:21 PM   #101
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I'm more disappointed in giving up a layup line than any shortcomings on offense.
Yep I thought asking Luka to stay in front of Wiggins was just bad strategy and to make matters worse you know Powell provides no rim protection.

Bullock is facing a different animal in Curry compared to Paul but I think he'll figure things out eventually.

I doubt there's anything they can do with Luka on Wiggins which is why I think DFS should be on him and then take your chances with Luka on Klay or either slide him over to a big.

But if they continue to make him the primary guy on Wiggins they are going to be in trouble and the defense is always going to look bad
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote