View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 09:47 AM   #42
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Why isn't any of our defensive guys playing any D? Grant, DJJ, and Green need to step up in this area. Of course, that just sends me to Kidd's system if all of them aren't performing in that area. Still, that's what we are paying them for. I get that overall we won't ever be a good D team with this squad, but the guys that can play it need to start doing it.
Mavs are where "defenders" come to die.

Theres a lot of things i don't get about the system, coach and owner. How long do they need to see something before they realize they need to trash it?

Luka is a tragic defender. He should never be guarding pg or sg...ever. its embarrasing when he gets isolated vs anyone with handles or any size and it gets worse the quicker they are. There were about 4 or 5 open 3s last night because Luka gets crossed up and blown by, the help sags in toward the lane and they kick the ball out to the open guy. Thats been happening from day 1 and hasnt improved. Its foolish to have him anywhere up top defending anyone.

Thj is another guy who sags off his man on defense as if hes going to accomplish anything. Its either a reach in foul, an and1 or a pass out to the man he just left and he cant recover and get back out to his man.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote