View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 01:47 PM   #42
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Why does Parsons think he deserves max? I get that the market allows for it some places..but F that here. We can't afford to over pay him again especially coming back off another injury.

Combine that with wildly overpaying Wesley, and that's a bad offseason. We end up with 2 starters that are not standout all around players near maxed out and both had significant injuries... isn't that as much potential for disaster as some of the other scenarios involving losing him?
Yes, absolutely. Keeping Parsons is as risky as letting him go. No doubt about it.

I just know that we went on a 6 game winning streak and finished with the 6th seed while Parsons was in street clothes. Keeping Parsons won't change the outlook of making the 6-8 seed unless we got an A lister to go with him. Even then, I still don't think you're any better than the 5th seed.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote