View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 06:23 AM   #196
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Anyway, anyone think LeBron gets another ring?
I don't even think he gets back to the Finals... Every year that LA ties to construct a winning roster around him is another year his athleticism can start fading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I like how LeBron teams are always constructed the same way. They always kind of seem to surround him with random veterans and solid role players and hope that they a) grow into a team and b) become that much better because LeBron is on the court. Still need that second, third, fourth, and fifth all-star to compete with the Warriors.

In LA of course you also have promising rooks, but Rondo is the kind of move I'll never understand.
Remember, LeBron WANTED Calderon on the Cavs, insisted that he'd be their starting PG... Bron sucks as a GM.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-03-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote