View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 03:12 PM   #41
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Was that some zone defense the mavs were playing last night? that's the only explanation i have for Kyrie being on Lebron at the end of the game last night but i can't tell from the highlights for sure. I think there were other times in the game when it looked like they were playing some type of zone. Anyone able to clarify?

FWIW i have no issues with an occasional zone defense to throw the other team off. it'd definitely depend on the situation though.
I actually think we should play a lot more of it because our man D is awful.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote