Thread: Drew Gooden
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 10:26 AM   #11
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Drew Gooden

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
Drew Gooden will get you 11 points and a little over 6 boards a game.

WHAT A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST!!!!

(Antoine Walker averages almost 9 boards per game)

Gooden may be THE worst rebounding power forward in the NBA.

Do you guys even watch basketball?
As soon as you get over your perpetual man-crush on Bradley, I will let you criticize a guy who gets 12 points and 6.5 boards in 25 minutes per game.

Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s
there is no bigger spare in the nba than drew gooden..there's a reason jerry west traded him and there's a reason he was coming off the bench in orlando last year

he is the second coming of juwan howard
We should be lucky if Josh Howard (or Drew Gooden) is the second coming of Juwan Howard. I don't know if you noticed, but Juwan Howard has averaged nearly 18 points and 7 boards a game for his career pretty consistently. Juwan Howard was overpaid, but that doesn't mean he sucks. Hell, at the $5M a year he gets now, he's a borderline bargain.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote