View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 03:12 AM   #5
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

i tihnk it should go to peterson as well...and i am a UT alumnus. wow. crazy.

brady quinn = way overrated. media loves ND..hope they go 8-4 or 9-3
troy smith = too many weapons on his team. and yes his numbers are not that great. but if they're the only team that is undefeated at end of the season...he just might get it

peterson = only constant on a bad team. puts up numbers everyweek with a new starting QB and no other real "stars" on the team. my vote goes to this man beast. i'll be happy when he declares for the nfl draft after this year!! yay! that means the 'horns wont have to face him again next year in the red river shootout. where as our core offense will still be intact ... with colt, jamaal, sweed (i tihnk he is WAY overrated though. if anyone watches ut games -- goes to them etc -- knows he has TERRIBLE hands. stone hands.)

Last edited by nikeball; 10-14-2006 at 03:13 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote