View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #427
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt either player was specifically targeted in the deal, like jthig said but I think you're going to get solid returns on the deal.

There were only two things I saw from Hollins I didn't like. He just needs to avoid chippy fouls, his presence on the court can bring a lot of positives. My 2nd big gripe is the lack of rebounds...he really didn't seem to be involved, then I see he only had 1. For being on the court for 20 minutes and looking like the tallest player on the court, that can at least get you more than one rebound.

He's going to play well with Kidd, Dirk and Jet because they'll find him if he gets open. He definitely altered shots in today's game. I think he'll be Diop (now) at worst...but also the best version of Diop we could hope for.

As for Carroll, not seeing him shoot I still came away happy with what I saw. He was VERY active on defense and looked like he had massive amount of spring in his step and was ready to go it on defense.