View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 02:46 AM   #17
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Kemba is done. They would have to add something to that deal. Nesmith? He shot 37% from 3 as a rookie. When I saw him he didn’t look good at all.

I love Lowry but doubt he wants to come here. Can shoot, defend, get to the rim and even rebound well. He may have lost a half-step this season? but it’s hard to say— weird year for Toronto having to play in Tampa etc.

Not a fan of Wiggins. Would have to look at his defensive numbers. He looked like he wanted to crawl into a shell and hide in that elimination game. Scared to shoot. We have enough
guys like that. I think he is what he is at this point- a more talented but less efficient Harrison Barnes type.

DeRozan may be the most feasible. J-Rich would have to opt out and we’d have to move another contract assuming we re-sign THJ to 15-20m. I like DeRozan as a dude, by all accounts a good guy. I wonder if the Knicks throw $ at him to help with scoring.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote