Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:57 AM   #1816
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I think I'm done analyzing and trying to predict this draft... For one, it's so almost impossible to predict what the 4 teams before us will do... But also, I can talk myself in circles about Ayton, Bagley, Doncic, JJJ, MPJ, Bamba, and Bridges all day, but the truth is that I'll be happy with any of them... It's mostly going to come down to what Carlisle feels they should add to a DSJ/HB core versus what Donnie thinks we can get in free agency, trades, next year's draft, etc... Basically, I trust that the MBT has more information than I do and will act accordingly.

Just typing that last paragraph gave me tired-head.
Oh please, you'll be right back here tomorrow with another draft rumor.

This is literally the only thing we have to look forward to for the next 27 days.

I will say that the real discussion is whether or not we should let what is happening in the playoffs dictate who we pick.

Mike Fisher (I know right?) made a good point on twitter that we traded for Raef Lafrentz to pull Shaq away from the basket only for the two to never see each other in the playoffs.

I think that's a good lesson that you shouldn't be afraid of someone like Bamba just because defensive centers aren't as much of a thing. You pick the best player no matter what.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-25-2018 at 10:57 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote