Thread: Gary Trent?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 11:22 PM   #12
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Gary Trent?

I know Trent's game, as I too have watched him in the past, (he was a Maverick you know)... No one is calling him a GREAT PF, but to say that he couldnt man the 8-10 minutes per game on a regular basis is quite stupid... I know he is not made to run, but that doesnt mean he would hurt the team... How often does the backup PF have an opportunity to finish on a fastbreak in his 8-10 minutes anyway???

To act as though DJ Freakin Benga, (who I really like by the way), or Calvin Booth would be far and away better choices just points out the flaws in your logic... Again, this is BACKUP PF... If you honestly believe that Gary Trent is not good enough for BACKUP PF then I truly have no respect for your basketball IQ!!!