Thread: Gary Trent?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 11:41 PM   #15
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Gary Trent?

Dude, if you read my posts in this thread, I never once said LETS GET TRENT... You made some asinine post about him needing to do situps and not having talent since '99... I just provided some stats from this past year, (and can provide stats from past years to prove the previously labeled ASININE STATEMENT wrong if you would like), and you went on to tell me what I already knew about Trent... And if Trent was on the floor with ANYONE WE CURRENTLY HAVE TO PLAY BACKUP PF, HE WOULD DEFINITELY NOT BE THE WORST PLAYER ON THE COURT IN MY OPINION.

Basically, you dont like the guy and thats fine, but dont say he's worthless or you will be called out for it!

And by the way, Im glad you couldnt care less if I have respect for your "BB IQ," because if you did, your feelings would be hurt right now!