Thread: Gary Trent?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 02:23 PM   #31
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Gary Trent?

Quote:
Originally posted by: poohrichardson
Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
LRB, poo(ha ha) is admitting that he was stating an opinion....
LMAO... How can he state it is an opinion and call it a freakin fact???

Give me a break dude, your rubbing blisters on your heels with all of the backpedaling... Do all of us a favor and quietly fade away from this thread, (and though Im quoting Sike, Im referring to Poo)!

Or maybe you just don't understand linguistics? You can't read my mind, I can realize.. when I say something such as "Fact is, Trent has sucked some major ass the last two seasons despite what the numbers indicate." that is me expressing my opinion. Ever heard the phrase "reading between the lines"? I can't believe you would perceive any sentence with the phrase "sucked ass" as a concrete fact.
To be frank, this is a message board and I cant hear your voice or see your face... Im not in the business of TRYING TO INTERPRET what the hell your talking about... If you claim something to be a fact, it gets viewed and interpreted that way... So rather than have me "read between the lines" how about you do EVERYONE a favor and post clear and definitive statements!!! If I EVER say THE FACT IS THAT DA DA DA is DA DA DA, then you can bank that DA DA DA is DA DA DA...

Regarding you being unable to believe my perception skills, with the CRAPOLA you have been posting in this thread, I have no idea what is going on in that brain of yours!!!