View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:50 PM   #10
usafreedom3

usafreedom3 has a spectacular aura aboutusafreedom3 has a spectacular aura aboutusafreedom3 has a spectacular aura about

It is a free country, and many brave men and women have fought for his right to distribute this pathetic film.
As for showing what else you wrote, what do you mean show the other side of things? Some things are so plain they have no other side.

This is like saying we should have promoted Adolph Hitler's side about why he felt justified in incinerating 6 million Jews. Come on.

Whatever you think of George Bush, or whatever political persuasion you happen to be, it is still mind bogging why anyone would believe this garbage.

I suppose we should go back to the Clinton years, where we were attacked again and again with no response (other than bombing an aspirin factory in the dead of night). He was far too distracted disgracing the Oval Office with that tramp.

The liberals see terrorism as a law enforement matter, and not a war, which it is. Liberals try to excuse the terrorists and blame America for them attacking us.

I love Mark Cuban and the Mavs, but in this case if his company distirbutes this garbage, then he is dead wrong and this film is a complete hatchet job and is so utterly ridiculous that I cannot believe we have people who live here who give it any credence whatsoever.

Having said all of that, I have great respect for Cuban as his Fallen Patriots charity has raised millions of dollars to support verterans' families. I just wish he would not help promote this ridiculous garbage film.
usafreedom3 is offline   Reply With Quote