View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:22 AM   #45
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm heading home this evening from Cowboys Golf Club, the first round I've ever played there. (By the way, great track and great experience. I highly recommend it.) Cruising down 635 in the fast lane, absentmindedly thinking about the round, when this red Corvette pulls up beside me in the middle lane. I look over...black guy driving, white girl in the passenger seat, and they are both looking square at me.

Since this sort of thing doesn't happen often, it catches me off guard, but I figure maybe they thought they knew me or something, so I look back at the road. But they aren't going anywhere.

So I look back over, and the guy's got his window down, and he's motioning for me to do the same. Maybe I've got a tire going flat and he wants to tell me about it, who knows. So I roll the window down. Dude says something about a cigarette. Dude looks familiar. But what's this about a cigarette? Is the dude trying to bum a cigarette, in the middle of the interstate?

I said, "What?" Dude says, "Was that your cigarette?" And then it hits me. I flicked my cigarette butt out the window, it probably landed in his car, and he's probably getting ready to have my ass. And then it also hits me. This is Terrell freakin' Owens.

So I say yeah, it was. And he says "Throw it that way next time. It went all up on my hood." Dude and girl both have big smiles on their face. I breathe a big sigh of relief, say I'm sorry, and TO nods and moves on down the road.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote