View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #141
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I still don't quite get how Bosh and Dirk would work on the court at the same time...

Not that I'm against Bosh, I just don't get which position each one would play on offense/defense - they seem kinda redundant in some areas (and I don't want either of them playing the 5 in most situations - would Bosh play at the 3?)
I agree, on offense it's obviously pick your poison but Bosh can't really guard @ the 5 much better than Dirk and he can't stay with anyone @ the 3 so they basically cancel the offensive effectiveness out on D.

With Dirk being the type of player he is we need a center that can play every series and against all other centers and provide some sort of offense, and maybe at least pose a minor threat to shoot the ball and draw iron if they leave em alone. Upgrading at SG is even more important than @ Center.

I would liketo see Hollins improve this offseason, that is the kind of athleticism we need.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote